Faculty - Glenn Giles
Director and Professor of Bible and Theology
- 1974 Mesa College, A.S. in Pre-Medicine
- 1976 Colorado State University, B.S. in Physical Science
- 1981 Lincoln Christian Seminary, M.Div. in New Testament
- 1986 Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Th.M. in New Testament
- 1988 Marquette University, Ph.D. residency in Religious Studies
- 1996 University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, B.S. Pharmacy
- 2013 Trinity Theological Seminary, Ph.D. in Biblical Studies
- 1996-1997, Greek Teaching Assistant, Lincoln Christian College, Lincoln, IL
- 1984-1988, Instructor, Northern Illinois College Extension of Lincoln Christian College, Mundelein, IL
- 1991, Instructor of NT Greek, Marquette University Adult Education, Milwaukee, WI
- 1991 - Present, Director and Professor of Bible and Theology, Rocky Mountain School of Ministry and Theology, Denver, CO
- 2011 - Present, Adjunct Professor of Bible, Lincoln Christian University, Lincoln, IL
Master’s Thesis and Ph.D. Thesis
- 1986 - Th.M. Thesis: The Meaning of Matthew 21:43 and Its Role in the Development of the Rejection Theme of Matthew’s Gospel, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Deerfield, IL, 1986.
- 2004 - Ph.D. Thesis: An Investigation of the Contribution of Matthew 7:21-23 to the Obedience Theology of Matthew’s Gospel, Trinity Theological Seminary, Newburgh, IN, 2013.
- 2002 - Messianic Movements of the First Century
- 2004 - Our Uniqueness
- 2004 - The Heresy of a Solitary Faith
- 2004 - The Sins of a Failed Leadership: Exegesis of Mt. 23 2005 - An Exegetical Exposition of Deuteronomy 6:4-9
- 2005 - The Sermon on the Mount
- 2005 - Love: What Does It Mean?
- 2006 - A Brief Annotated World View Bibliography 2006 - How Christian Theism Grounds Moral Theory 2007- The Jesus Seminar and Radical Higher Criticism