Please download our list of RMSMT Summer 2018 Courses , to see what we are planning to offer.
Summer 2018 Course Offerings
1. NT659 The Book of Acts by Drs. Glenn Giles, Bill Moulden, Gregg Marutzky, with John Lusk.
- This class involves an in-depth study of the contents and history found in the Book of Acts and has a special focus on the biblical theological themes of conversion, the Holy Spirit, church polity, and leadership principles. This course is eligible for transfer into Lincoln Christian University MA programs and can be an elective in the MA in Biblical Studies, MA in Biblical Studies with Languages, and the MA in Christian Ministry. This course is an 8 week intensive course beginning June 3 and ending July 28.
2. CM654/CT654 Jesus and Spiritual Formation by Dr. Steve Kinnard..
- This course is an introduction to spiritual formation with a special focus on the
- teaching and practice of the classic spiritual disciplines in the life and ministry of Jesus.
- This course is slated to be transferrable into the Lincoln Christian University MABT program. This course is a required course in the MA in Christian Counseling Program and is eligible to be an elective in the three other MA programs. This course is an 8 week intensive course beginning June 3 and ending July 28.
For more information or to sign up for these courses, please contact Dr. Glenn Giles at email@example.com.